Pop-Tarts® Frosted Cinnamon Made with Whole Grain
With a frosted crust and sweet cinnamon flavored filling, these Pop-Tarts Made with Whole Grain Toaster Pastries from Kellogg's make on-the-go breakfasts easy and fun; Eat straight from the pouch
MORE PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Whole grain-rich (23g whole grain per serving) toaster pastries with cinnamon flavored filling twin pack. Contains 6g dietary fiber per serving (6g fat per serving); Made with colors and flavors from natural sources and no high fructose corn syrup
- Serve in the tray line; This item is a good fit for K-12
- Frosted toaster pastries made with whole grain plus the tempting flavor of cinnamon in every bite; Enjoy them as a standalone snack or with a cold glass of milk
- Includes 72, 21.1oz display boxes of convenient, ready to eat toaster pastries; 13.313 IN x 9.313 IN x 11.250 IN
- (72 Count)
- Pack Size
- Shelf Life
- Country of Origin
- Net Weight
- Gross Weight
Non-GMO Project Verified
Preparation Instructions: KELLOGG'S® POP-TARTS® are fully baked and ready-to-eat right from the pouch. If you prefer them warmed, please follow these instructions.
Toasting appliance and microwave capabilities differ by manufacturer. Follow the manufacturer's guidelines for safe use.
Be sure your appliance is clean and functioning correctly.
Children should always be closely supervised when operating toasting appliances and microwaves.
Due to possible risk of fire, never leave your toasting appliance or microwave unattended.
No Refrigeration Needed
POP-TARTS® TOASTING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Remove pastry from pouch.
2. Warm pastry in toasting appliance at lowest or lightest
heat setting for one heating cycle only.
3. Cool briefly before carefully removing pastry from
POP-TARTS® MICROWAVE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Remove pastry from pouch. Place pastry on a
2. Microwave on high for 3 seconds.
3. Cool briefly before handling.
If pastry is overheated, frosting/filling can become extremely hot and could cause burns.