Pop-Tarts® Frosted Cinnamon Made with Whole Grain
Boost participation and keep kids coming back by adding Pop-Tarts made with Whole Grain Frosted Cinnamon toaster pastries to your menu; These sweet, fully baked soft toaster pastries with cinnamon flavored filling are topped with delicious frosting
MORE PRODUCT INFORMATION
- 1 count pouches of Pop-Tarts Made with Whole Grain Frosted Cinnamon are formulated with colors and flavors from natural sources; They contain no high fructose corn syrup and meet USDA K-12 Smart Snacks requirements
- Great for placement in tray line and a la carte; Pop-Tarts Made with Whole Grain are Smart Snack compliant and can be used in Vending areas; A good fit for K-12 schools
- Today's busy, more frequent snackers seek portable, ready-to-eat solutions that satisfy their desire for indulgent flavor variety and engaging textures; Pop-Tarts Made with Whole Grain Brown Sugar Cinnamon toaster pastries are fun to eat on-the-go
- Includes 1 count pouches packed in 10 count display cartons; 120 case count, 13.313 IN x 9.313 IN x 11.375 IN
Preparation Instructions: KELLOGG'S® POP-TARTS® are fully baked and ready-to-eat right from the pouch. If you prefer them warmed, please follow these instructions.
Toasting appliance and microwave capabilities differ by manufacturer. Follow the manufacturer's guidelines for safe use.
Be sure your appliance is clean and functioning correctly.
Children should always be closely supervised when operating toasting appliances and microwaves.
Due to possible risk of fire, never leave your toasting appliance or microwave unattended.
No Refrigeration Needed
POP-TARTS® TOASTING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Remove pastry from pouch.
2. Warm pastry in toasting appliance at lowest or lightest
heat setting for one heating cycle only.
3. Cool briefly before carefully removing pastry from
POP-TARTS® MICROWAVE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Remove pastry from pouch. Place pastry on a
2. Microwave on high for 3 seconds.
3. Cool briefly before handling.
If pastry is overheated, frosting/filling can become extremely hot and could cause burns.