Frosted Strawberry Pop-Tarts®
With a crumbly, frosted crust and a gooey filling that tastes like sweet strawberries, these Pop-Tarts Toaster Pastries from Kellogg's make on-the-go breakfasts easy and fun; Eat straight from the pouch or toast these pastries for a crispy crust
MORE PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Packaged as 12, 8 count retail boxes; With delicious strawberry flavor in every bite and 0g trans fat (2g polyunsaturated fat; 1g monounsaturated fat); These pastries arrive baked to perfection and are ready to eat right out of the package
- Place in the convenient breakfast aisle or near the yogurt, fresh fruit and beverage area; This item is a good fit for Convenience stores, Lodging, Hospitals, B&I, Transportation, Colleges/Universities, Caterers
- Frosted toaster pastries with the bold and sweet taste of strawberries in every bite; Enjoy them as a standalone snack or with a cold glass of milk
- Includes 12, 14.7oz 8 count retail boxes of convenient, ready to eat toaster pastries; 11.125 IN x 7.750 IN x 11.375 IN
Ingredients (Portal):Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, vitamin B1 [thiamin mononitrate], vitamin B2 [riboflavin], folic acid), corn syrup, high fructose corn syrup, dextrose, soybean and palm oil (with TBHQ for freshness), sugar, bleached wheat flour, contains two percent or less of wheat starch, salt, dried strawberries, dried pears, dried apples, leavening (baking soda, sodium acid pyrophosphate, monocalcium phosphate), citric acid, gelatin, modified wheat starch, yellow corn flour, caramel color, palm oil, xanthan gum, cornstarch, turmeric extract color, soy lecithin, red 40, yellow 6, blue 1, color added.
Preparation Instructions: KELLOGG'S® POP-TARTS® are fully baked and ready-to-eat right from the pouch. If you prefer them warmed, please follow these instructions.
Toasting appliance and microwave capabilities differ by manufacturer. Follow the manufacturer's guidelines for safe use.
Be sure your appliance is clean and functioning correctly.
Children should always be closely supervised when operating toasting appliances and microwaves.
Due to possible risk of fire, never leave your toasting appliance or microwave unattended.
No Refrigeration Needed
POP-TARTS® TOASTING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Remove pastry from pouch.
2. Warm pastry in toasting appliance at lowest or lightest
heat setting for one heating cycle only.
3. Cool briefly before carefully removing pastry from
POP-TARTS® MICROWAVE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Remove pastry from pouch. Place pastry on a
2. Microwave on high for 3 seconds.
3. Cool briefly before handling.
If pastry is overheated, frosting/filling can become extremely hot and could cause burns.