Frosted Strawberry Pop-Tarts®
Whenever you crave a sweet, quick and tasty anytime snack, Kellogg’s Pop-Tarts Made with Whole Grain toaster pastries are your go-to choice; Ideal for school breakfast because One Toaster Pastry equals one ounce equivalents of grain
MORE PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Pop-Tarts Made with Whole Grain toaster pastries in 1-count pouches, packed in 10 count display trays; Jump-start the day with a strawberry-flavored filling encased in a pastry crust and topped with frosting and rainbow sprinkles
- Great for tray line, a-la-carte, and in-class eating; This item is a good fit for Convenience Stores, Recreation, Lodging, Hospitals, Transportation, B&I, Colleges/Universities, and K-12 Schools
- Whole Grain rich, good source of key nutrients and formulated to meet USDA K-12 grain ounce equivalency and Smart Snacks requirements
- Ready to eat toaster pastries in 1-count pouches packed in 10 count display trays, 120 case count, 13.313 IN x 9.313 IN x 11.375 IN
Preparation Instructions: KELLOGG'S® POP-TARTS® are fully baked and ready-to-eat right from the pouch. If you prefer them warmed, please follow these instructions.
Toasting appliance and microwave capabilities differ by manufacturer. Follow the manufacturer's guidelines for safe use.
Be sure your appliance is clean and functioning correctly.
Children should always be closely supervised when operating toasting appliances and microwaves.
Due to possible risk of fire, never leave your toasting appliance or microwave unattended.
No Refrigeration Needed
POP-TARTS® TOASTING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Remove pastry from pouch.
2. Warm pastry in toasting appliance at lowest or lightest
heat setting for one heating cycle only.
3. Cool briefly before carefully removing pastry from
POP-TARTS® MICROWAVE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Remove pastry from pouch. Place pastry on a
2. Microwave on high for 3 seconds.
3. Cool briefly before handling.
If pastry is overheated, frosting/filling can become extremely hot and could cause burns.