Pop-Tarts® Hot Fudge Sundae
A quick and tasty breakfast item or anytime snack for the whole family, Pop-Tarts toaster pastries are a delicious treat to look forward to; Pop-Tarts are an ideal companion for lunch boxes, totes, after-school or work snacks, and busy, on-the-go moments
MORE PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Packed in 12 count cases of 8 count cartons; Pop-Tarts Frosted Hot Fudge Sundae are sweet, fully baked toaster pastries that feature the flavor of a hot fudge sundae topped with delicious frosting and rainbow sprinkles
- Place near cereal, snacks and check out, near coffee bar, yogurt, fruit and beverage area; A good fit for Convenience Stores, Recreation, Lodging, Hospitals, Transportation, B&I, Colleges/Universities, Military, Caterers
- Today's busy, more frequent snackers seek portable, ready to eat solutions that satisfy their desire for indulgent flavor variety and engaging textures; Pop-Tarts Frosted Hot Fudge Sundae Toaster Pastries are fun to eat on the go
- Includes 12, 13.5oz cartons of 8 Frosted Hot Fudge Sundae toaster pastries; 12 case count, 11.188 IN x 7.813 IN x 11.438 IN
Preparation Instructions: KELLOGG'S® POP-TARTS® are fully baked and ready-to-eat right from the pouch. If you prefer them warmed, please follow these instructions.
Toasting appliance and microwave capabilities differ by manufacturer. Follow the manufacturer's guidelines for safe use.
Be sure your appliance is clean and functioning correctly.
Children should always be closely supervised when operating toasting appliances and microwaves.
Due to possible risk of fire, never leave your toasting appliance or microwave unattended.
No Refrigeration Needed
POP-TARTS® TOASTING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Remove pastry from pouch.
2. Warm pastry in toasting appliance at lowest or lightest
heat setting for one heating cycle only.
3. Cool briefly before carefully removing pastry from
POP-TARTS® MICROWAVE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Remove pastry from pouch. Place pastry on a
2. Microwave on high for 3 seconds.
3. Cool briefly before handling.
If pastry is overheated, frosting/filling can become extremely hot and could cause burns.