Frosted Hot Fudge Sundae Pop-Tarts®
With a chocolatey crust, crème filling, and sprinkles, this is one hot fudge sundae that never melts; Pop-Tarts Toaster Pastries from Kellogg's make on-the-go breakfasts easy and fun; Eat straight from the pouch or toast for a crispy crust
MORE PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Packaged as 6 count display cartons; Made with the tempting flavor of a classic hot fudge sundae in every bite; These pastries arrive baked to perfection and are ready to eat right out of the package
- Place in the convenient breakfast aisle, checkout and beverage area; This item is a good fit for Convenience stores, Lodging, Hospitals, B&I, Transportation, Colleges/Universities
- With a frosted chocolatey crust, fun sprinkles, and a mouthwatering crème filling; Enjoy these toaster pastries as a standalone snack or with a cold glass of milk
- Includes 72, 20.3oz 6 count display boxes of convenient, ready to eat toaster pastries; 13.313 IN x 9.313 IN x 11.375 IN
Preparation Instructions: KELLOGG'S® POP-TARTS® are fully baked and ready-to-eat right from the pouch. If you prefer them warmed, please follow these instructions.
Toasting appliance and microwave capabilities differ by manufacturer. Follow the manufacturer's guidelines for safe use.
Be sure your appliance is clean and functioning correctly.
Children should always be closely supervised when operating toasting appliances and microwaves.
Due to possible risk of fire, never leave your toasting appliance or microwave unattended.
No Refrigeration Needed
POP-TARTS® TOASTING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Remove pastry from pouch.
2. Warm pastry in toasting appliance at lowest or lightest
heat setting for one heating cycle only.
3. Cool briefly before carefully removing pastry from
POP-TARTS® MICROWAVE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Remove pastry from pouch. Place pastry on a
2. Microwave on high for 3 seconds.
3. Cool briefly before handling.
If pastry is overheated, frosting/filling can become extremely hot and could cause burns.