MorningStar Farms® Meat Lovers Vegan Burgers
MORE PRODUCT INFORMATION
Preparation Instructions: HEATING INSTRUCTIONS
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
ON THE GRILL (recommended method)
1) Preheat grill over MEDIUM heat.
2) Place frozen burgers on the grill.
3) Heat burgers for 8-10 minutes, turning burgers over halfway through heating time. Watch carefully while grilling to avoid overheating.
IN THE SKILLET Preheat non-stick skillet over MEDIUM heat.Lightly spray skillet with cooking oil.Place frozen burgers in skillet. Heat burgers over MEDIUM heat for 18-20 minutes, turning burgers over halfway through heating time.
IN THE MICROWAVE* Place frozen burger on a microwave safe plate.Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes 30 seconds, turning burger over halfway through heating time. Microwaving more than 1 burger at one time is not recommended.
* Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
IN THE OVEN
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Place frozen burgers in a single layer on a baking sheet and heat for 20-22 minutes.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.