MorningStar Farms® Original Sausage Patties
A delicious meat free addition to any breakfast, Morningstar Farms Sausage Patties are plant based; Seasoned with an aromatic blend of herbs and spices; 100 percent vegetarian, enjoy with breakfast scrambles, waffles, pancakes, biscuits and more
MORE PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Bulk packed in a 112 count case, Morningstar Farms Sausage Patties are a good source of protein (9 grams per serving); Serve with a breakfast scramble, a stack of pancakes, or biscuits with veggie gravy
- A temperature sensitive food, place in freezer until use as a breakfast side or in recipes; This item is a good fit for Lodging, Hospitals, B&I, Military, Colleges/Universities
- 100 percent vegetarian; Good source of protein (9 g per serving; 11% of daily value); Cholesterol free (contains 0.5g monounsaturated and 1.5 g polyunsaturated fat per serving)
- Bulk packed frozen sausage patties, 112 case count, 12.900 IN x 8.700 IN x 7.200 IN
Preparation Instructions: Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
For Food Safety and Quality, Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE SKILLET (recommended method)
1. Preheat non-stick skillet over MEDIUM heat.
2. Lightly spray skillet with cooking oil.
3. Place frozen patties in skillet.
4. Cook patties over MEDIUM heat for 9-10 minutes, turning patties over halfway through cook time.
DO NOT OVERCOOK
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place 2 frozen patties on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute 30 seconds-2 minutes, turning patties over halfway through cooking time.
Microwaving more than 2 patties at one time is not recommended.
* Cooking instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
IN THE OVEN
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place frozen patties in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 11-12 minutes.