MorningStar Farms® Veggie Original Sausage Patties
A delicious meat free addition to any breakfast, Morningstar Farms Meatless Sausage Patties are plant based alternative to real pork patties and Child Nutrition Label Verified. Seasoned with an aromatic blend of herbs and spices, these veggie sausage patties are 100 percent vegetarian, a good source of protein (9 g per serving; 11% of daily value), and cholesterol free (contains 0.5g monounsaturated and 1.5 g polyunsaturated fat per serving). Serve them with breakfast scrambles, waffles, pancakes, biscuits, and more.
MORE PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Child Nutrition Label Verified, MorningStar Farms Breakfast Veggie Sausage Patties are a good source of protein (9 grams per serving); Serve with a breakfast scramble, a stack of pancakes, or biscuits with veggie gravy
- A temperature sensitive food, place in freezer until use as a breakfast side or in recipes; This item is a good fit for K-12, Lodging, Hospitals, B&I, Military, Colleges, and Universities
- Vegetarian; A good source of protein (9 g per serving; 11% of daily value); Cholesterol free (contains 0.5g monounsaturated and 1.5 g polyunsaturated fat per serving)
- One, 9.3lb case of frozen, easy-to-prepare veggie sausage patties; About 111, 1.34oz patties; case measures 12.900 IN x 8.700 IN x 7.200 IN
- (111 Count)
- Pack Size
- Shelf Life
- Country of Origin
- Net Weight
- Gross Weight
Non-GMO Project Verified
Preparation Instructions: Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
For Food Safety and Quality, Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE SKILLET (recommended method)
1. Preheat non-stick skillet over MEDIUM heat.
2. Lightly spray skillet with cooking oil.
3. Place frozen patties in skillet.
4. Cook patties over MEDIUM heat for 9-10 minutes, turning patties over halfway through cook time.
DO NOT OVERCOOK
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place 1 frozen patty on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 35 – 45 seconds. Turn patty over halfway through heating time.
* Heating instructions developed using 1100-watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
IN THE OVEN
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place frozen patties in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 11-12 minutes.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use.