MorningStar Farms® Veggie Original Sausage Patties
Add savory taste to the most important meal of the day with Morningstar Farms Veggie Breakfast Sausage Patties; Seasoned with herbs and spices to taste like pork sausage, these delicious veggie sausage patties will help you start your day out right
MORE PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Packed for freshness in resealable retail pouches, Morningstar Farms Veggie Breakfast Sausage Patties are both nutritious and delicious. One patty contains 9g protein
- A temperature-sensitive food, place in freezer until use; This item is a good fit for Lodging, Hospitals, B&I, Colleges/Universities, and K-12 Schools
- Meet the needs of consumers looking for more plant based protein in their diet
- Ready to prepare veggie sausage patties in 8oz resealable retail pouches, 6 case count, 10.500 IN x 6.750 IN x 8.000 IN
Preparation Instructions: Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
For Food Safety and Quality, Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE SKILLET (recommended method)
1. Preheat non-stick skillet over MEDIUM heat.
2. Lightly spray skillet with cooking oil.
3. Place frozen patties in skillet.
4. Cook patties over MEDIUM heat for 9-10 minutes, turning patties over halfway through cook time.
DO NOT OVERCOOK
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place 2 frozen patties on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute 30 seconds-2 minutes, turning patties over halfway through cooking time.
Microwaving more than 2 patties at one time is not recommended.
* Cooking instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
IN THE OVEN
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place frozen patties in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 11-12 minutes.