MorningStar Farms® Veggie Chorizo Crumbles™
MorningStar Farms Veggie Chorizo Crumbles can help you upgrade a variety of vegetarian-friendly recipes; Plant-based and deliciously seasoned, try using these crumbles on pizza, in tacos, casseroles, and more
MORE PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Packaged as 1, 10lb bag; These veggie chorizo crumbles offer a good source of protein (9 g per serving; 17% of daily value) in each serving; Easy to prepare for a number of favorite entrees; Color and flavors from natural sources
- Use in place of chorizo to make any recipe vegan-friendly; This item is a good fit for Lodging, Hospitals, B&I, Transportation, Colleges/Universities, Military, Caterers, Restaurants
- A vegan alternative to ground pork sausage, these savory, meat-free crumbles make a bold, spicy addition to omelets, tacos, pizza, chili, and more
- Includes 1, 10lb bag; 12.75 IN x 11.50 IN x 7.00 IN
Preparation Instructions: HEATING INSTRUCTIONS
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE SKILLET (recommended method)
1. Place frozen crumbles from one entire bag in skillet.
2. Add 1/3 cup of water and cover skillet with a lid.
3. Heat over MEDIUM-HIGH heat for 4 minutes.
4. Reduce heat to MEDIUM. Let heat an additional 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Remove lid and simmer to desired consistency, stirring constantly.
6. Product is HOT. Carefully remove from skillet.
7. Cool briefly before serving or adding to your favorite recipe.
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place frozen crumbles from one entire bag in a microwave safe bowl.
2. Add 1/3 cup of water.
3. Cover with a paper napkin.
4. Microwave on HIGH setting for 5 minutes stirring halfway through heating time.
5. Let stand 1 minute in microwave to complete heating.
* Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use.