MorningStar Farms® Veggie Chik'n Nuggets
A delicious meat free addition to any diet, Morningstar Farms Chik’n Nuggets feature lightly seasoned veggie nuggets with a crispy, crunchy outside and tender inside; For a quick lunch or dinner, our Chik'n nuggets are ideal for lunch and dinner
MORE PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Bulk packed, Morningstar Farms Chik’n Nuggets are a excellent source of protein (12g per serving; 20 percent of daily value), and are cholesterol free
- A temperature sensitive food, place in freezer until use as a meal or in recipes; This item is a good fit for Lodging, Hospitals, B&I, Military, Colleges/Universities
- Mouthwatering and meatless, Morningstar Farms Chik’n Nuggets are a delicious, 100 percent vegetarian addition to any balanced diet
- Bulk packed frozen nuggets in a 160oz case, 1 case count, 13.313 IN x 10.563 IN x 6.125 IN
Preparation Instructions: Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE OVEN (recommended)
1. Preheat oven to 375 °F.
2. Place frozen nuggets on baking sheet and heat for 14-16 minutes. For crispier nuggets, turn nuggets over halfway through heating time.
IN THE AIR FRYER (recommended)
1. Set air fryer to 375°F.
2. Place frozen nuggets in basket or on rack. For best results, prevent nuggets from touching. For crisper nuggets, turn over halfway through heating time. See air fryer times listed:
· 1-8 nuggets: 6-8 minutes*
· 8-12 nuggets: 8-10 minutes*
*Appliances vary. Times given are approximate.
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place frozen nuggets on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH setting until heated thoroughly, turning nuggets over halfway through the heating time. See microwave times listed:
· 4 nuggets: 1 minute - 1 minute 30 seconds
· 8 nuggets: 1 minute 30 seconds - 2 minutes
Microwaving the entire package at one time is not recommended.
* Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.