MorningStar Farms® Buffalo Wings
MorningStar Farms Veggie Buffalo Wings are a delicious vegan appetizer to share with friends, served with creamy sauces or atop nachos; Use these wings to create an exciting, spicy entrée by adding them to quesadillas and sliders
MORE PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Packaged as 6, 10.5oz resealable bags; These vegan wings provide a good source of protein (17% of your daily value) and a good source of fiber (contains 8g total fat per serving); Easy to prepare for a number of favorite lunch or dinner meals
- Place in the frozen entrée aisle or serve prepared alongside other lunch or dinnertime favorites; This item is a good fit for Lodging, Hospitals, B&I, Transportation, Colleges/Universities, Military, Caterers, Restaurants
- Savory meat-free wings that make a tasty standalone snack or bite at lunchtime or dinner; Pair with your favorite dips such as ranch or add to a wrap
- Includes 6, 10.5oz resealable bags of frozen, easy-to-prepare veggie wings; 10.500 IN x 6.750 IN x 8.000 IN
Preparation Instructions: HEATING INSTRUCTIONS
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE OVEN (recommended method)
1. Preheat oven to 375 °F.
1. Place frozen wings on baking sheet and heat for 14-16 minutes. For crispier wings, turn wings over halfway through heating time.
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place frozen wings on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH setting until heated thoroughly, turning wings over halfway through the heating time. See microwave times listed:
5 wings: 1 minute - 1 minute 30 seconds
10 wings: 1 minute 30 seconds - 2 minutes
Microwaving the entire package at one time is not recommended.
* Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.