Kellogg's® Eggo® Minis Buttermilk Pancakes
Greet the day with the feel-good taste of Kellogg's Eggo Buttermilk Minis Pancakes; Easy to prepare, they bring warmth to busy mornings; Great for families and individuals, these delicious pancakes are made to enjoy as a stand-alone breakfast treat
MORE PRODUCT INFORMATION
- In 14.1oz retail boxes, Eggo Buttermilk Minis Pancakes are made with yummy ingredients for a homemade taste; Up the tasty fun with toppings like butter and syrup, preserves and whipped cream
- Place in the frozen food section, near breakfast bars or use back of the house in recipes; This item is a good fit for Convenience Stores, Recreation, Lodging, Hospitals, Transportation, B&I, Colleges/Universities, Military, Caterers
- Not just for breakfast anymore, Eggo Buttermilk Minis Pancakes provide a good source of 8 vitamins and minerals morning, noon and night; No artificial colors or flavors; Kosher Dairy
- Heat and serve mini pancakes in 14.1oz retail boxes are packaged for freshness, 8 case count,19.750 IN x 9.560 IN x 7.500 IN
Preparation Instructions: HEATING DIRECTIONS
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
Do Not Refreeze Thawed Product.
Heat Before Eating.
MICROWAVE (RECOMMENDED METHOD)
1. Remove pancakes from plastic wrap.
2. Place desired number of frozen pancakes flat in a single-layer on a microwave safe plate.
3. Microwave at HIGH setting until heated. See microwave times listed:
<bulletlist><bullet>3 Pancake 30 – 35 seconds</bullet>
<bullet>6 Pancakes 40 – 50 seconds</bullet>
<bullet>9 Pancakes 55 – 60 seconds</bullet>
<bullet>11 pancakes 60 – 90 seconds</bullet></bulletlist>
Heating instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. If additional time is needed, increase time by 10 second intervals. Overheating can cause pancakes to toughen.
1. Preheat oven to 375 ° F.
2. Remove pancakes from plastic wrap.
3. Place frozen pancakes flat on baking sheet and cover loosely with foil.
4. Heat in the oven for about 6 minutes or until heated.