Kellogg's® Eggo® Homestyle Waffles
Greet the day with the taste of Eggo Homestyle Waffles; Crafted with yummy ingredients and cooked on irons just like home, our waffles are a perfect balance of crispy, fluffy goodness; Easy to prepare, Eggo Waffles bring warmth to busy mornings
MORE PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Bulk packed in 12 count bags for freshness, Eggo Homestyle Waffles are made with yummy ingredients for a homemade taste; Up the tasty fun with toppings like butter and syrup, preserves and whipped cream
- Place in the frozen food section, near breakfast bars or use back of the house in recipes; This item is a good fit for Convenience Stores, Recreation, Lodging, Hospitals, Transportation, B&I, Colleges/Universities, Military, Caterers
- Not just for breakfast anymore, Eggo Waffles Homestyle provide a good source of 9 vitamins and minerals morning, noon and night; Colors and Flavors from Natural Sources; Kosher Dairy
- Heat and serve waffles bulk packed in 12 count bags for freshness, 144 case count, 18.813 IN x 9.688 IN x 11.125 IN
Preparation Instructions: HEATING DIRECTIONS
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
Do Not Refreeze Thawed Product.
Toast or Heat Before Eating.
TOASTER (RECOMMENDED METHOD)
1. Heat frozen waffles in toaster at LIGHTEST OR LOWEST heat setting.
2. Two toastings may be required to heat completely.
1. Preheat oven to 450 °F.
2. Place frozen waffles flat on baking sheet and heat in the oven for about 5 minutes or until crispy and hot.
Caution: Toaster heating capabilities vary. Please refer to manufacturer's instructions. Attend toaster while heating. Children should be supervised