Incogmeato® Plant-Based Burger Patties
A craveable, plant based alternative without compromise, Incogmeato by MorningStar Farms Vegan Burgers are a good source of protein (19 grams per serving; 36% of daily value); See nutrition information for total fat and sodium content; Contains soy ingredients
MORE PRODUCT INFORMATION
- These vegan burgers look, cook, and taste just like meat and are easy to prepare; They make a quick and delicious lunch, snack, or dinner; Made with non-GMO soy
- This item is a good fit for Lodging, Hospitals, B&I, Transportation, Colleges/Universities, Military, Caterers, Restaurants
- These delicious, meat-free burgers make a great addition to a classic lunch or dinner spread
- Includes 6, 6-count trays of ready-to-cook, vegan burgers; 13.063 IN x 10.688 IN x 8.000 IN
- (6/6 count)
- Pack Size
- Shelf Life
- Country of Origin
- Net Weight
- Gross Weight
Non-GMO Project Verified
Preparation Instructions: HEATING INSTRUCTIONS
For Food Safety and Quality, cook to a minimum internal temperature of 160°F.
If purchased frozen, patties can be thawed in refrigerator and used within 10 days of thawing.
If purchased refrigerated, keep refrigerated in sealed package and cook before USE BY date. Once opened, do not refreeze.
GRILL - SKILLET
· Season patty.
· Preheat the grill or skillet to medium to medium-high heat.
· If using a skillet, add oil to prevent sticking.
· For thawed patties, cook about 4 minutes per side.
· For frozen patties, cook about 5 minutes per side
· Do not overcook. The edge and interior of the patty may be slightly pink even when fully cooked.
DO NOT COOK IN MICROWAVE
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.
Safe Handling Instructions
· Some raw products may contain bacteria that can cause illness if mishandled or cooked improperly.
· Keep refrigerated or frozen. Thaw in refrigerator.
· Keep raw product separate from other foods.
· Cook thoroughly.
· Keep hot foods hot. Refrigerate leftovers or discard.
Perishable: Keep Frozen or Refrigerated