Incogmeato® Plant-Based Burger Patties
MORE PRODUCT INFORMATION
Preparation Instructions: HEATING INSTRUCTIONS
For Food Safety and Quality, cook to a minimum internal temperature of 160°F.
If purchased frozen, patties can be thawed in refrigerator and used within 10 days of thawing.
If purchased refrigerated, keep refrigerated in sealed package and cook before USE BY date. Once opened, do not refreeze.
GRILL - SKILLET
· Season patty.
· Preheat the grill or skillet to medium to medium-high heat.
· If using a skillet, add oil to prevent sticking.
· For thawed patties, cook about 4 minutes per side.
· For frozen patties, cook about 5 minutes per side
· Do not overcook. The edge and interior of the patty may be slightly pink even when fully cooked.
DO NOT COOK IN MICROWAVE
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.
Safe Handling Instructions
· Some raw products may contain bacteria that can cause illness if mishandled or cooked improperly.
· Keep refrigerated or frozen. Thaw in refrigerator.
· Keep raw product separate from other foods.
· Cook thoroughly.
· Keep hot foods hot. Refrigerate leftovers or discard.
Perishable: Keep Frozen or Refrigerated