Gardenburger® Original Burgers
Gardenburger Veggie Burgers are made from a blend of mushrooms, onions, brown rice, rolled oats, mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, parsley and a hint of garlic.; Add to your menu to appeal to consumers looking for more plant protein in their diets
MORE PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Gardenburger Veggie burgers are bulk packed in 4 sleeves for freshness; At Gardenburger, we aspire to make the best-tasting vegetarian foods, always with real good ingredients
- A temperature-sensitive food, place in freezer until use; This item is a good fit for Lodging, Hospitals, B&I, Colleges/Universities, and K-12 Schools
- Meet the needs of consumers looking for more plant based protein in their diet
- 3.4oz patties packaged in 4 sleeves for freshness, 48 case count, 14.866 IN x 9.040 IN x 4.706 IN
Ingredients (Portal):COOKED BROWN RICE (LONG GRAIN BROWN RICE, WATER), WATER, MUSHROOMS, ONIONS, ROLLED OATS, MOZZARELLA CHEESE (PASTEURIZED PART-SKIM MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ANNATTO FOR COLOR, ENZYMES), HYDRATED BULGUR WHEAT (WATER, BULGUR WHEAT), CHEDDAR CHEESE (PASTEURIZED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES, CULTURES, ANNATTO), SOY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, CONTAINS TWO PERCENT OR LESS OF SALT, PARSLEY, MODIFIED VEGETABLE GUM, WHEAT GLUTEN, GARLIC POWDER, YEAST EXTRACT, AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, SPICES, CITRIC ACID, MALTED BARLEY, NATURAL FLAVORS, ANNATTO COLOR, WHEY, MALTODEXTRIN, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, DEHYDRATED ONION, DEHYDRATED MUSHROOMS, GUAR GUM, TURMERIC COLOR.
Preparation Instructions: Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use.
For Food Safety and Quality, Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165°F.
IN THE SKILLET (recommended method)
1. Preheat non-stick skillet over MEDIUM heat.
2. Lightly spray skillet with cooking oil.
3. Place frozen burgers in skillet.
4. Cook burgers over MEDIUM heat for 10-11 minutes, turning burgers over halfway through cook time.
IN THE MICROWAVE*
1. Place frozen burger on a microwave safe plate.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute – 1 minute 30 seconds, turning burger over halfway through cooking time.
Microwaving more than 1 burger at one time is not recommended.
* Cooking instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
IN THE OVEN
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Place frozen burgers in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake for 14-16 minutes.
Caution: Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use. Children should be supervised.